Artpreneur 2017 Conference
ARTPRENEUR is a one day conference dedicated to helping artists succeed. The conference brings together leading creative experts and business leaders who will support artists in building their creative professions. The Conference aims to deliver a valuable experience for delegates, with opportunities for rich conversations and connections in an open, welcoming environment.
SAVE THE DATE FOR ARTPRENEUR OTTAWA 2017 CONFERENCE
NOVEMBER 4, 2017
TICKETS ON SALE MAY 18, 2017
See the 2016 Speakers and Program
The Conference will be held at the state-of-the-art Shenkman Arts Centre in Ottawa, Ontario. The multi-disciplinary arts centre will provide large conference spaces for a vendors expo, breakout session rooms and a presentation attendance capacity of 150-seats.
ARTPRENEUR 2016 is a collaborative effort between AOE Arts Council, Ottawa School of Art, Shenkman Arts Centre and Wallack’s Art Supplies. The Conference Committee is dedicated to ensuring that the content, format and atmosphere of the conference:
- Bring current and relevant information to artists of all disciplines
- Be affordable and accessible to all artists
- Emphasize the importance of the arts in the economy
- Assist artists in building sustainable careers
- Encourage youth in choosing a career in the arts